Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Play On: Plays Challenge in 2015



As if my own Literary Movement Reading Challenge is not yet enough for next year, I am going to participate in Listra’s Play On challenge. I have been craving for reading plays since my 2012 plays challenge. And this one is only for four month, so I thought…why not? I think I’d be able to slip one play to each (already busy) month. Maybe, it would bring some fun in the middle of thorough analysis and study of the lit movement challenge!

Some of the plays I intended to read for this challenge (I might read more if I still have time):

January: Ancient Plays
Agamemnon by Aeschylus

February: Renaissance Plays
Macbeth by William Shakespeare
Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe

March: Post-Renaissance Plays
A Doll’s House by Henrik Ibsen

April: Freebie Plays
Witness for the Prosecution by Agatha Christie

Here’s the post about this Play On event if you want to join in. One thing is disturbing, the button reads (the year) 2014, while it should be 2015. Hope Listra would be able to repair it soon…


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?